Except We Call It Bravo
There is a huge ad campaign in the metro stations for pinktv, a new gay channel for French cable subscribers. The ads have two hot people (in this case, hotter than hot lesbians) and the slogan "Liberte, Egalite, Tele" - a play on the French national motto "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite." Did I mention the mayor of Paris is a big gay (and out, unlike some mayors of New Jersey)? It just kind of sucks to be going back to the land of the freedom fries.


2 Comments:
You are my favorite traveler! I could look at the pictures you take and read your comments all day long! Where would you like to go next? I'm paying!
LS
Thanks, Laura! I am a follower of the Star Jones philosophy in that I am very much open to sponsorship, both personal and corporate. I may not have a morning talk show to plug my wedding's caterer, but I will wear a NASCAR-style jumpsuit with your face and signature all up on it if it means I eat for free.
Post a Comment
<< Home