Suck it up.
As the magic date approaches, the tiniest bit of buyer's regret has set in. Nothing new there; I have second thoughts most times I say goodbye to money even when it's spent on essentials like contacts or Cottonelle. But this habit is especially revolting now that people are asking me if I'm excited about my trip:
Friend: Are you excited about your trip?
Me: Kind of, but I'm worried about money, there's this deposit for the apartment, plus I'm going to be all by myself...
Friend: Fuck you. [hangs up]
For the record, that is the proper response when you are expected to make someone feel better about going on vacation.
Friend: Are you excited about your trip?
Me: Kind of, but I'm worried about money, there's this deposit for the apartment, plus I'm going to be all by myself...
Friend: Fuck you. [hangs up]
For the record, that is the proper response when you are expected to make someone feel better about going on vacation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home