Saturday, November 06, 2004

Fuck Healing, Let The Eating Begin


DSC01235
Originally uploaded by pikey.
Like any breakup, my deep feelings of hurt caused by 51% of Americans and 11 homo-banning states can only be softened by one thing: eating. And lots of it. After spending yesterday recovering from my flight (highlights include elbowing the 80-something Hassidic man next to me each time he dozed off on my shoulder and being forced to watch the awfulness that is The Stepford Wives), I can now get down to the business at hand: namely, eating everything I come into contact with.

Pictured is my first baguette, purchased from a pretty girl who politely didn't comment on my pronunciation. Me will never talk pretty, but will hopefully incite pity with my habit of uncontrollable laughter at my own words. I think of it as my own little preemptive strike, except no one dies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home